Report NEP-REG-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano Greco & Fabio Manenti, 2013. "Bottleneck Access with Structural Regulation and Endogenous Competition," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0162, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- rondi, laura & cambini, carlo & bremberger, francisca & gugler, klaus, 2013. "Dividend Policy in Regulated Firms," MPRA Paper 48043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan, Jeffrey & Lange, Ian & MacDonald, Alexander, 2013. "Estimating the Price of ROCs," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2013-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Marc Bourreau & Cambini Steffen, 2013. "Geographic Access Rules and Investments," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/28, European University Institute.
- Ambec, S. & Garapin, A. & Muller, L. & Reynaud, A. & Sebi, C., 2013. "Comparing regulations to protect the commons: an experimental investigation," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 2013-07, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Arjan Ruijs & Herman Vollebergh, 2013. "Lessons from 15 Years of Experience with the Dutch Tax Allowance for Energy Investments for Firms," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Randall S. Jones & Myungkyoo Kim, 2013. "Restructuring the Electricity Sector and Promoting Green Growth in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 1069, OECD Publishing.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres, 2013. "Demand side management in an integrated electricity market: what are the impacts on generation and environmental concerns ?," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00839116, HAL.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2013. "Interaction between gas and electricity market-based trading in the short run," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/42, European University Institute.
- Andrew C Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2013. "Forecasting the impact of generation mix on wholesale electricity prices in Australia," Discussion Papers in Finance, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics finance:201306, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Eva Schliephake, 2013. "When Banks Strategically React to Regulation: Market Concentration as a Moderator for Stability," FEMM Working Papers 130012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha V. Siikamäki, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," NBER Working Papers 19224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2013. "Now or Later? Trading Wind Power Closer to Real-time and How Poorly Designed Subsidies Lead to Higher Balancing Costs," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 969, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2013. "Short-term allocation of gas networks in the EU and gas-electricity input foreclosure," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/41, European University Institute.
- Katrin Schmitz & Bjarne Steffen & Christoph Weber, 2013. "Incentive or impediment? The impact of capacity mechanisms on storage plants," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/46, European University Institute.
- Diego Comin & Johannes Rode, 2013. "From Green Users to Green Voters," NBER Working Papers 19219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strunz, Sebastian, 2013. "The German energy transition as a regime shift," UFZ Discussion Papers, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÃKUS) 10/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).