Report NEP-REG-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark R. Jacobsen & Arthur A. van Benthem, 2013. "Vehicle Scrappage and Gasoline Policy," NBER Working Papers 19055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Lemus & Diego Moreno, 2013. "Price cap regulation with capacity withholding," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1309, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Friedrich Kunz & Alexander Zerrahn, 2013. "The Benefit of Coordinating Congestion Management in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1298, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nathan H. Miller, 2013. "Forward Contracting and the Welfare Effects of Mergers," EAG Discussions Papers, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division 201301, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Maciejowska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Going green: Agent-based modeling of the diffusion of dynamic electricity tariffs," HSC Research Reports, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology HSC/13/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2013. "Reforming Subsidies for Fossil Fuel Consumption: Killing Several Birds with One Stone," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1312, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.