Report NEP-REG-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin, 2013. "Investment under uncertainty and regulation of new access networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Haikel Khalfallah & Vincent Rious, 2013. "A game theoretical analysis of the design options of the real-time electricity market," Working Papers halshs-00816355, HAL.
- Borrás, Susana & Edquist, Charles, 2013. "The Choice of Innovation Policy Instruments," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Yongmin Chen and Marius Schwartz, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Katrin Schmitz & Christoph Weber, 2013. "Does One Design Fit All? On The Transferability Of The PJM Market Design To The German Electricity Market," EWL Working Papers 1302, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Marc Joëts, 2013. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Regret, and Uncertainty: The Role of Speculation in Energy Price Dynamics," Working Papers 2013.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning, 2013. "Estimating Crowding Costs in Public Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1293, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore