Report NEP-REG-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miyuki Taniguchi, 2013. "The Impact of Liberalization on the Production of Electricity in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2012-027, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Strategic Investments under Open Access: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2013-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Almut E. D. Veraart & Luitgard A. M. Veraart, 2013. "Risk premia in energy markets," CREATES Research Papers 2013-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2013. "Cable Regulation in the Internet Era," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1004, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- John Vickers, 2012. "Some Economics of Banking Reform," Economics Series Working Papers 632, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kamal Saggi, 2012. "Market power in the global economy: the exhaustion and protection of intellectual property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Gelsomina Catalano, 2012. "The European market for eco-building products," CSIL reports, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) EU23, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Eric Saggi & Saggi Saggi, 2012. "Compulsory licensing, price controls, and access to patented foreign products," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.