Report NEP-REG-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolyn Fischer & Mads Greaker & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Emissions leakage and subsidies for pollution abatement. Pay the polluter or the supplier of the remedy?," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 708, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ricard Gil & Mitsukuni Nishida, 2012. "Does Regulation Drive Competition? Evidence from the Spanish Local TV Industry," Working Papers, NET Institute 12-05, NET Institute.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario & Rose, Martin, 2012. "Regulatory impact assessment of food safety policies: A preliminary study on alternative EU interventions on dioxins," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society 135093, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Aurora Garcia-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2012. "Service Provision on a Railway Network: An Experiment," Working Papers, NET Institute 12-14, NET Institute.
- Cathrine Hagem & Bjart Holtsmark & Thomas Sterner, 2012. "Mechanism design for refunding emissions payment," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 705, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Simon Wey, 2012. "Incentive Effects of Bonus Taxes in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) 313, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Meier, H. & Jamasb, T. & Orea, L., 2012. "Necessity or Luxury Good? Household Energy Spending and Income in Britain 1991 - 2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1239, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.