Report NEP-REG-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Regulating advertising in the presence of public service broadcasting," DICE Discussion Papers 41, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cousin, Violaine, 2011. "中监为体、西监为用 or the specifics of Chinese bank regulation," MPRA Paper 36040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inci Kuzgun, 2012. "The Number of Workers in the Regulation of Labour Market in Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20126, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Taisuke Matsubae & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Does Self-regulation of Advertisement Length Improve Consumer Welfare?," ISER Discussion Paper 0829, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei & Li, Han Hao, 2011. "When bigger isn’t better: bailouts and bank behaviour," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 65, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2011. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," Working Paper Series rwp11-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alexander Brauneis & Michael Loretz & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2011. "Inducing Low-Carbon Investment in the Electric Power Industry through a Price Floor for Emissions Trading," Working Papers 2011.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "Using the Market to Address Climate Change: Insights from Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Magnus Söderberg & Makoto Tanaka, 2012. "Spatial price homogeneity as a mechanism to reduce the threat of regulatory intervention in locally monopolistic sectors," Working Papers hal-00659458, HAL.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos O. Demetriades & Geoffrey R.D. Underhill, 2011. "Sources and Legitimacy of Financial Liberalization," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/45, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Bouwe Dijkstra, 2011. "Strictness of Environmental Policy and Investment in Abatement," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/35, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ram Singh, 2012. "Inefficiency And Abuse Of Compulsory Land Acquisition--An Enquiry Into The Way Forward," Working papers 209, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2011. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," Working Papers 2011.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.