Report NEP-REG-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Regulating advertising in the presence of public service broadcasting," DICE Discussion Papers 41, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cousin, Violaine, 2011. "中监为体、西监为用 or the specifics of Chinese bank regulation," MPRA Paper 36040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inci Kuzgun, 2012. "The Number of Workers in the Regulation of Labour Market in Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics 20126, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Taisuke Matsubae & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Does Self-regulation of Advertisement Length Improve Consumer Welfare?," ISER Discussion Paper 0829, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2011. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," Working Paper Series rwp11-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alexander Brauneis & Michael Loretz & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2011. "Inducing Low-Carbon Investment in the Electric Power Industry through a Price Floor for Emissions Trading," Working Papers 2011.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "Using the Market to Address Climate Change: Insights from Theory and Experience," Working Papers 2011.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Magnus Söderberg & Makoto Tanaka, 2012. "Spatial price homogeneity as a mechanism to reduce the threat of regulatory intervention in locally monopolistic sectors," Working Papers hal-00659458, HAL.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos O. Demetriades & Geoffrey R.D. Underhill, 2011. "Sources and Legitimacy of Financial Liberalization," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/45, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Bouwe Dijkstra, 2011. "Strictness of Environmental Policy and Investment in Abatement," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/35, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ram Singh, 2012. "Inefficiency And Abuse Of Compulsory Land Acquisition--An Enquiry Into The Way Forward," Working papers 209, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2011. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," Working Papers 2011.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.