Report NEP-REG-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2011. "Financial and Regulatory Failure: The Case of Ireland," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201136, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Abildtrup & Frank Jensen, 2012. "The Regulation of Hunting: A Population Tax," IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics 2012/2, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Elena Barbu & Pascal Dumontier & Niculae Feleagă & Liliana Feleagă, 2012. "Mandatory environmental disclosures by companies complying with IAS/IFRS: The case of France, Germany and the UK," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00658409, HAL.
- Christoffel Grechenig & Martin Kolmar, 2011. "The State’s Enforcement Monopoly and the Private Protection of Property," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_24, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Shachmurove, Tomer & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2011. "String of defaults: Spanish financial crises through the years," MPRA Paper 36012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Veron, 2012. "Financial Reform after the Crisis: An Early Assessment," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP12-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Giuseppe Travaglini, 2012. "Pollution control: targets and dynamics," Working Papers, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini 1201, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Optimal Accomplice-Witnesses Regulation under Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 304, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Minten, Bart & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2011. "The broken broker system?: Transacting on agricultural wholesale markets in India (Uttarakhand)," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1143, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gutierrez, Eva & Caraballo, Patricia, 2012. "Systemic oversight frameworks in LAC : current practices and reform agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5941, The World Bank.