Report NEP-REG-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumit Agarwal & David Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2012. "Inconsistent Regulators: Evidence From Banking," NBER Working Papers 17736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Perez Montes, 2012. "Regulatory bias in the price structure of local telephone services," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1201, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Skold, Alida S., 2011. "Intended and Unintended Results of the Proposed Volcker Rule," MPRA Paper 35621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niclas Meyer, 2012. "Political Contestation in the Shadow of Hierarchy," LEQS â€“ LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 46, European Institute, LSE.
- Mynor Meza & Fernando L Delgado, 2011. "Developments in Financial Supervision and the Use of Macroprudential Measures in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/299, International Monetary Fund.
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011. "Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2011. "Regulation in the Market for Education and Optimal Choice of Curriculum," TWI Research Paper Series 64, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Coria, Jessica & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Cárdenas, J.C., 2012. "Why Do Environmental Taxes Work Better in Developed Countries?," Working Papers in Economics 521, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ba, Lika & Gasmi, Farid, 2011. "To what extent do infrastructure and financial sectors reforms interplay? Evidence from panel data on the power sector in developing countries," IDEI Working Papers 692, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- M. Sahoo & Renuka Sane, 2011. "A Regulatory approach to financial product advice and distribution," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-029, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2012. "Dynamic Activity Analysis Model Based Win-Win Development Forecasting Under the Environmental Regulation in China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Evangelina Dardati & Julio Riutort, 2011. "Investment and Environmental Regulation: Evidence on the Role of Cash Flow," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 283, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jan Bena & Peter Ondko & Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2011. "Productivity Gains from Services Liberalization in Europe," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp452, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Petra LuÅˆÃ¡ÄkovÃ¡, 2011. "The Unnoticed Difference between Antitrust and Competition Policy," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2011/38, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2011.
- Cont, Walter & Hancevic, Pedro & Navajas, Fernando H., 2011. "Energy populism and household welfare," MPRA Paper 35725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anurag Priyadarshee & Asad K. Ghalib, 2011. "The Andhra Pradesh microfinance crisis in India: manifestation, causal analysis, and regulatory response," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 15711, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Rolf LÃ¼ders, 2012. "Sistemas EconÃ³micos, TecnologÃa y AcciÃ³n Oficial en Defensa de la Libre Competencia: Chile 1810-2010," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 410, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..