Report NEP-REG-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laeven, L., 2011. "Bank governance and regulation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5046880, Tilburg University.
- Chen , Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2011. "Subordinated debt, market discipline, and bank risk," Research Discussion Papers 20/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Nkhahle Seeiso, 2011. "Business Cycle and Bank Capital Regulation: Basel II Procyclicality," Working Papers 18/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Pérez Montes, 2011. "Optimal capital structure and Regulatory Control," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1128, Banco de Espa�a.
- Erix Ruiz & Juan Rosellón, 2011. "Transmission Investment in the Peruvian Electricity Market: Theory and Applications," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1171, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2011. "Add-on Pricing, Naive Consumers, and the Hidden Welfare Costs of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tatom, John, 2011. "A report to the Federal Insurance Office," MPRA Paper 34621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seker, Murat, 2011. "Effects of licensing reform on firm innovation : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5876, The World Bank.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel DÃaz-Fuentes & Marcos FernÃ¡ndez-GutiÃ©rrez & Julio Revuelta, 2011. "The new regulation of public infrastructure services in the European Union. Challenges for territorial cohesion," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1416, European Regional Science Association.
- Dominique Guegan & Wayne Tarrant, 2011. "Viewing risk measures as information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marcel Boyer, 2011. "Growing out of the Crisis through Prudential Regulation of Large Financial Institutions and Redefined Government Responsibilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-66, CIRANO.
- Justyna Anders, 2011. "Impact of administrative environment on opportunity and necessity entrepreneurship in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1006, European Regional Science Association.
- Soares, Guilherme & Bortoluzzo, Adriana Bruscato & Barros, Henrique Machado, 2011. "Regulation and Welfare: Determinantes da Escolha de Canais pelo Cliente Corporativo: Um Estudo do Mercado Industrial de Tecnologia da Informação," Insper Working Papers wpe_252, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Heal, Geoffrey & Fay, Marianne & Treguer, David, 2011. "From growth to green growth -- a framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5872, The World Bank.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Robert Stavins, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," NBER Working Papers 17569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Economics Study Area Working Papers 120, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Home-bias Politics, Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth: A Causal Relationship," MPRA Paper 34482, University Library of Munich, Germany.