Report NEP-REG-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Mueller, Juergen & Zhang, Anming, 2011. "Regulation, Privatization, and Airport Charges: Panel Data Evidence from European Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David F. Drake, 2011. "Carbon Tariffs: Impacts on Technology Choice, Regional Competitiveness, and Global Emissions," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-029, Harvard Business School.
- Christian Jaag & Helmut Dietl, 2011. "Postal and Regulatory Reform in Intermodal Competition," Working Papers, Swiss Economics 0031, Swiss Economics.
- Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by homecountry characteristics?," BCL working papers 68, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Tomas Otahal & Vaclav Rybacek, 2011. "Can Tight and Centralized Financial Regulation Prevent Financial Crises? Czech Government Bond Seignorage in the Historical Perspective," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2011-14, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption? Theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Economics Series Working Papers 576, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2011. "Optimal Legal Standards in Antitrust: Traditional v. Innovative Industries," Working Papers 420, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Isabel Ortiz & Jingqing Chai & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Escalating Food Prices: The threat to poor households and policies to safeguard a Recovery for All," Working papers, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy 1101, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Delpeuch, Claire, 2011. "African cotton markets at crossroads : will the price spike turn into a new kick-start ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5847, The World Bank.
- Miles, David & Yang, Jing & Marcheggiano, Gilberto, 2011. "Optimal Bank Capital," Discussion Papers, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England 31, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2011. "Sustainable growth under pollution quotas: optimal R&D, investment and replacement policies," Working Papers halshs-00632887, HAL.
- Ji Yan, 2011. "Does the Minimum Cigarette Purchase Age of 21 Protect Young Mothers from Cigarettes, Help Their Babies?," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 11-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Angela KÃ¶ppl, 2011. "The EU Emission Trading Scheme. Allocation Patterns and Trading Flows," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 402, WIFO.
- Bart Minten & Anneleen Vandeplas & Johan F.M.Swinnen, 2011. "Regulations, brokers, and interlinkages: The institutional organization of wholesale markets in India," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 28811, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Sigfrido RAMIREZ-PEREZ (UniversitÃ Bocconi) & Andy SMITH (Centre Emile Durkheim - IEP-Bordeaux), 2011. "EU Competition Policy Revisited: Economic Doctrines Within European Political Work," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-33, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.