Report NEP-REG-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsur, Yacov & de Gorter, Harry, 2011. "On the regulation of unobserved emissions," Discussion Papers, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management 116228, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Levy, Brian, 2011. "Innovations in globalized regulation : opportunities and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5841, The World Bank.
- Arteaga, Julio Cesar & Flores, Daniel, 2010. "Regulation, competition and fraud: evidence from retail gas stations in Mexico," MPRA Paper 34187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shubho Roy & Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2011. "An Economic policy and legal analysis of the Micro Finance Institutions (Development & Regulation) Bill, 2011," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-025, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2011. "Optimal monitoring of credit-based emissions trading under asymmetric information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/152, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:2303557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gete, Pedro & Porchia, Paolo, 2011. "A real options analysis of dual labor markets and the single labor contract," MPRA Paper 34055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Groba, 2011. "Determinants of Trade with Solar Energy Technology Components: Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1163, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Spash, Clive L. & Lo, Alex Y., 2011. "Australia's Carbon Tax: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing?," MPRA Paper 33997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011. "The Economics Implications of House Price Capitalization A Survey of an Emerging Literature," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0091, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Griffel-TatjÃ©, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Mali's Water Privatization across Stakeholders," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2011-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law, economic growth and human development," MPRA Paper 34082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2011. "Complementing Bagehot: Illiquidity and insolvency resolution," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Han Hao & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "When bigger isnâ€™t better: Bail outs and bank behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Don Fullerton & Catherine Wolfram, 2011. "The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 17499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jain, Rekha, . "Comparison of Privatization Processes of Telecom Services in India and Brazil," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-10-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.