Report NEP-REG-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emma Aisbett & Carol McAusland, 2011. "Firm Characteristics and Influence on Government Rule-Making: theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 649, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2011. "European regulation of the market of services and national transposition," MPRA Paper 31470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Manuel Frondel & Steffen Lohmann, 2011. "The European Commission‘s Light Bulb Decree: Another Costly Regulation?," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0245, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Financial stability, new macro prudential arrangements and shadow banking: regulatory arbitrage and stringent Basel III regulations," MPRA Paper 31319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandra Girod & Olivier Bruno, 2011. "Bank optimal portfolio risk level under various regulatory requirements," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2011-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hornuf, Lars, 2011. "Regulatory Competition in European Corporate and Capital Market Law: An Empirical Analysis," Munich Dissertations in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 13102, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eckert, Heather & Eckert, Andrew, 2011. "Rationalization in the Canadian Retail Gasoline Industry: The Role of Environmental Regulations," Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics 2011-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2011. "Fight Cartels or Control Mergers? On the Optimal Allocation of Enforcement Efforts within Competition Policy," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2011-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Vers une nouvelle forme de concurrence dans les marchés de l'électricité ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2011-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2011. "Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Stefano Capri & Rosella Levaggi, 2011. "Shifting the risk in pricing and reimbursement schemes? A model of risk-sharing agreements for innovative drugs," DEP - series of economic working papers, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics 2/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Greaker, Mads & Hoel, Michael, 2011. "Incentives for environmental R&D," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 15/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2011. "Europe's clean technology investment challenge," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 561, Bruegel.