Report NEP-REG-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "On Butterflies and Frankenstein: A Dynamic Theory of Regulation," LICOS Discussion Papers 27611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Does regulation drive market competition? Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/895, IESE Business School.
- Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Udugama, J.M.M. & Ikram, S.M.M., 2011. "Voluntary Action Of A Firm On Enviroment Management: An Empirical Assessment On Sri Lankan Food Processing Firms’ Response To The Private And Regulatory Incentives," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100567, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mai Hassan & Christian Kalhoefer, 2011. "Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies - Evidence from Recent Crisis," Working Papers 26, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Litan, Robert E. & Baily, Martin Neil, 2011. "Toward Reasonable Regulation of Debit Card Interchange Fees: The Case for Modifying the Federal Reserve Board’s December 16, 2010 Proposals," Working paper 642, Regulation2point0.
- Laurino, Antonio & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "The process of highway privatization in Italy and Japan," MPRA Paper 29146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiodo, Emilio & Casolani, Nicola & Fantini, Andrea, 2011. "Evaluation of the effects of changes in regulatory policies on consumers perception: the case of designations of origin in the wine common market organisation," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2011. "Too Much Coal, Too Little Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 056, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Silvia Micheli, 2010. "Learning Curve and Wind Power," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 81/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian W.H., 2011. "Options for Returning the Value of CO2 Emissions Allowances to Households," Discussion Papers dp-11-03, Resources For the Future.
- Pietro Biroli & Gilles Mourre & Alessandro Turrini, 2010. "Adjustment in the Euro Area and Regulation of Product and Labour Markets: An Empirical Assessment," European Economy - Economic Papers 428, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Balmann, Alfons, 2011. "The Effects of Different Political Schemes on the Willingness to Invest, Firm Profitability and Economic Efficiency in the Dairy Sector - An Agent-Based Real Options Approach-," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 100039, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gil, Ricard & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2011. "Price discrimination and competition in two-sided markets: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/894, IESE Business School.
- Eilev S. Jansen & Tord S. H. Krogh, 2011. "Credit conditions indices: Controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Discussion Papers 646, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Williams, Roberton C., 2011. "Moving U.S. Climate Policy Forward: Are Carbon Taxes the Only Good Alternative?," Discussion Papers dp-11-02, Resources For the Future.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Vertical integration and product market competition: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/893, IESE Business School.