Report NEP-REG-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suparna Karmakar, 2010. "GATS : Domestic Regulations versus Market Access," Working Papers id:2903, eSocialSciences.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2010.
"Seguros, crisis, regulación y disciplina del mercado
[Insurance, crisis, regulation and market discipline]," MPRA Paper 25593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Andrews, Philip & Gorecki, Paul K., 2010. "Market Regulation and Competition; Law in Conflict: A View from Ireland, Implications of the Panda Judgment," Papers WP353, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shyamala Gopinath, 2010. "Macro-prudential Approach to Regulation - Scope and Issues," Working Papers id:2917, eSocialSciences.
- Jan Kraemer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2010. "Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation," Working Papers 10-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Henk Kox & George van Leeuwen & Henry van der Wiel, 2010. "Small firms captive in a box like lobsters," CPB Discussion Paper 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arner, Douglas W. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010. "Global Financial Regulatory Reforms:Implications for Developing Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 57, Asian Development Bank.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian & Ann Wolverton, 2010. "Environmental Justice: Do Poor and Minority Populations Face More Hazards?," NCEE Working Paper Series 201010, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2010.
- Fraas, Arthur G. & Richardson, Nathan, 2010. "Banking on Allowances: The EPA’s Mixed Record in Managing Emissions-Market Transitions," Discussion Papers dp-10-42.pdf, Resources For the Future.
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Working Papers id:2927, eSocialSciences.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Regulating Knowledge Monopolies: The Case of the IPCC," Papers WP350, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lentini, Emilio J & Ferro, Gustavo, 2010.
"El cambiante panorama latinoamericano en cuanto a prestación y regulación de los servicios de agua potable y saneamiento
[The changing Latin American landscape in provision and regulation of the ," MPRA Paper 25594, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010. "The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?," MPRA Paper 25268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Banerji, 2010. "Millers, Commission Agents and Collusion in Grain Auction Markets: Evidence From Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2891, eSocialSciences.
- David Byrne, 2010. "Acquisitions as a Response to Deregulation: Evidence from the Cable Television Industry," Working Papers 1242, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2010. "The Effect of Regulating Interchange Fees at Cost on the ATM Market," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.