Report NEP-REG-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Boitani & Massimo Liberatore & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Is the Leverage of European Commercial Banks Pro-Cyclical?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0093, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Aidan Hollis, 2010. "Generic drug pricing in Canada: components of the value-chain," Working Papers 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 17 Jan 2010.
- Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2010. "Recovery determinants of distressed banks: Regulators, market discipline, or the environment?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Morrison, Alan D. & White, Lucy, 2010. "Reputational contagion and optimal regulatory forbearance," Working Paper Series 1196, European Central Bank.
- Vives, Xavier, 2010. "Competition and stability in banking," IESE Research Papers D/852, IESE Business School.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Seminar Papers 762, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Scherer, F. M., 2010. "A Perplexed Economist Confronts 'Too Big to Fail'," Working Paper Series rwp10-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Charles A.M. de Bartolome & Ian J. Irvine, 2010. "The Economics of Smoking Bans," Working Papers 201027, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18270/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philipp Johann König, 2010. "Liquidity and Capital Requirements and the Probability of Bank Failure," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Owen, Ann L. & Conover, Emily & Videras, Julio & Wu, Stephen, 2010. "Heat waves, droughts, and preferences for environmental policy," MPRA Paper 22787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roldan, Flavia, 2010. "Collusive networks in market-sharing agreements under the presence of an antitrust authority," IESE Research Papers D/854, IESE Business School.
- Scott Farrow, 2009. "Incorporating Equity in Regulatory and Benefit-Cost Analysis Using Risk Based Preferences," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-117, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2010. "Level of Access and Competition in Broadband Markets," Working Paper Series rwp10-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.