Report NEP-REG-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanders Shaffer, 2010. "Fair value accounting: villain or innocent victim?: exploring the links between fair value accounting, bank regulatory capital, and the recent financial crisis," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Benjamin Alarie & Finn Poschmann, 2010. "Ontario’s Green Energy “Fee”: The Trouble with Taxation through Regulation," e-briefs 98, C.D. Howe Institute.
- He, Haoran, 2010. "Can Stated Preference Methods Accurately Predict Responses to Environmental Policies? The Case of a Plastic Bag Regulation in China," Working Papers in Economics 444, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Försund, Finn & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2010. "Renewable Energy Expansion and the Value of Balance Regulation Power," Working Papers in Economics 441, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Building on the trust of management: overcoming the paradoxes of principles based regulation," MPRA Paper 22500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:chu:wpaper:10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleni A. Kaditi, 2010. "Foreign Investments and Institutional Convergence in Southeastern Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 26010, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Karl Whelan, 2010. "Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 201013, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Natali HRITONENKO & Yuri YATSENKO, 2010. "Scarcity, regulation and endogenous technical progress," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gregory Elliehausen, 2010. "Implications of behavioral research for the use and regulation of consumer credit products," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans W. Friederiszick & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2010. "Quantification of harm in damages actions for antitrust infringements: Insights from German cartel cases," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-001, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- George Pennacchi, 2010. "A structural model of contingent bank capital," Working Paper 1004, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.