Report NEP-REG-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brophy Haney, A. & Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "Exploring the Determinants of ‘Best Practice’ in Network Regulation: The Case of the Electricity Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1020, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philip Z. Maymin & Zakhar G. Maymin, 2010. "Any Regulation of Risk Increases Risk," Papers 1004.1670, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Risk monitoring tools in bank regulation and supervision – developments since the collapse of Barings Plc," MPRA Paper 22125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Digdowiseiso, Kumba, 2010. "Deforestation and multinational companies: a conceptual note," MPRA Paper 22093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Is Government Ownership of Banks Really Harmful to Growth?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 987, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jessica Fouilloux, 2010. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis in the EU ETS Markets for the CO2 Emission Allowances: Evidence from Phase I and Phase II," Working Papers hal-00473727, HAL.
- Pustovalova, Tatiana A., 2010. "Developing the model of the credit risk assessment of the commercial bank credit loans portfolio," Working Papers 104, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Gusztav Nemes, 2010. "Environmental Governance in Hungary - Rural Development Policies and Social Learning during the Implementation of EU Agri-Environmental Policies - A Case Study," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1008, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sergey Chernenko & C. Fritz Foley & Robin Greenwood, 2010. "Agency Costs, Mispricing, and Ownership Structure," NBER Working Papers 15910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.