Report NEP-REG-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Bushnell & Howard Chong & Erin T. Mansur, 2009. "Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market," NBER Working Papers 15572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vauhkonen, Jukka, 2009. "Bank safety under Basel II capital requirements," Research Discussion Papers 29/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Quiroga, Miguel & Sterner, Thomas & Persson, Martin, 2009. "Have Countries with Lax Environmental Regulations a Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries?," Working Papers in Economics 412, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Veiga, B. da & Chan, F. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "It Pays to Violate: How Effective are the Basel Accord Penalties?," Econometric Institute Report EI 2009-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Goran Serdarevic & Petr Teply, 2009. "Efficiency of EU Merger Control in the 1990-2008 Period," Working Papers IES 2009/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Viral V. Acharya & Hyun Song Shin & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2009. "Crisis Resolution and Bank Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 15567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joana Resende & Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2009. "Optimal allocation of tradable emission permits under upstream-downstream strategic interaction," Working Papers hal-00437645, HAL.
- Michael Schuppli & Martin T. Bohl, 2009. "Do Foreign Institutional Investors Destabilize China’s A-Share Markets?," CQE Working Papers 0909, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009. "Enforcement of Exogenous Environmental Regulations, Social Disapproval, and Bribery," Working Papers in Economics 392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2009. "Regulatory Protection When Firms Move First," Discussion Paper Series 2009_19, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2009.
- Omar J. Casas & Rosario Romera, 2009. "Controlling the international stock pollutant with policies depending on target values," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws096019, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Arndt Wonka & Berthold Rittberger, 2009. "How independent are EU Agencies?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 12, RECON.
- Andre A. P. & Francisco J. Nogales & Esther Ruiz, 2009. "Comparing univariate and multivariate models to forecast portfolio value-at-risk," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws097222, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2009. "Choosing a trading counterpart in the U.S. acid rain market," Working Papers hal-00437636, HAL.