Report NEP-REG-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Beber & Marco Pagano, 2009. "Short-Selling Bans around the World: Evidence from the 2007-09 Crisis," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 241, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 03 Sep 2011.
- Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa & Vlasis Oikonomou & Michela Melis & Marco Frey & Eise Spijker, 2009. "A literature review on the links between environmental regulation and competitiveness," Working Papers 200904, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tran, Kien & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus," MPRA Paper 18526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2009. "Carbon leakage under incomplete environmental regulation: An industry-level approach," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 461, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better during the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2009-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Nobuo Akai & Motohiro Sato, 2009. "Soft budgets and local borrowing regulation in a dynamic decentralized leadership model with saving and free mobility," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2009/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2009/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia, 2009. "A Tale of Two Policies: Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy with Fragile Banks," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1569, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.