Report NEP-REG-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp07-2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rocco Huang & Lev Ratnovski, 2009. "Why Are Canadian Banks More Resilient?," IMF Working Papers 09/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry J. Eichengreen, 2009. "Out of the Box Thoughts About the International Financial Architecture," IMF Working Papers 09/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Calomiris, 2009. "Banking Crises and the Rules of the Game," NBER Working Papers 15403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2009. "Capital Requirements and Business Cycles with Credit Market Imperfections," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 124, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Elena Loukoianova & Gianni De NicolÃƒÂ³ & John H. Boyd, 2009. "Banking Crises and Crisis Dating," IMF Working Papers 09/141, International Monetary Fund.
- John H. Boyd & Gianni De NicolÃƒÂ³ & Abu M. Jalal, 2009. "Bank Competition, Risk and Asset Allocations," IMF Working Papers 09/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Kai Kohlberger & Richard Johnson, 2009. "Has MCOB regulation affected the suitability of mortgage sales to borrowers with impaired credit histories?," Occasional Papers, Financial Services Authority 35, Financial Services Authority.
- William Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2009. "On the Behaviour and Determinants of Risk-Based Capital Ratios: Revisiting the Evidence from UK Banking Institutions," Occasional Papers, Financial Services Authority 31, Financial Services Authority.
- Marc Quintyn & Donato Masciandaro & MarÃƒÂa Nieto, 2009. "Will they Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the New European System of Financial Supervisors," IMF Working Papers 09/142, International Monetary Fund.
- John Kiff, 2009. "Canadian Residential Mortgage Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Regulation of private health insurance markets: Lessons from enrollment, plan type choice, and adverse selection in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 15392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419241_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wu, Steven Y., 2009. "Producer Protection Legislation and Termination Damages in the Presence of Contracting Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 4373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).