Report NEP-REG-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elsas, Ralf & Sabine, Mielert, 2009. "Do S&P's Corporate Ratings Reflect Credit Shocks?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 10979, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Atsushi Tsuneki, 2009. "Socially Optimal Liability Rules for Firms with Natural Monopoly," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0753, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2009. "The Quest for Appropriate Remedies in the Microsoft Antitrust EU Cases: A Comparative Appraisal," Working Papers, NET Institute 09-05, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "How to Measure the Rule of Law," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200938, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yannis Bakos & Florencia Marotta-Wurgler & David R. Trossen, 2009. "Does Anyone Read the Fine Print? Testing a Law and Economics Approach to Standard Form Contracts," Working Papers, NET Institute 09-04, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "The New New Deal Fracas: Did Roosevelt's 'Anti-Competitive' Legislation Slow the Recovery from the Great Depression?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute ppb_104, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez, 2009. "Collusion, competition and piracy," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kamgna, Severin Yves & Tinang, Nzesseu Jules & Tsombou, Kinfak Christian, 2009. "Macro-Prudential Monitoring Indicators for CEMAC Banking System," MPRA Paper 17095, University Library of Munich, Germany.