Report NEP-REG-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis, 2009. "On-site audits, sanctions, and bank risk-taking: An empirical overture towards a novel regulatory and supervisory philosophy," MPRA Paper 16836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanne Prantl & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2009. "How does entry regulation influence entry into self-employment and occupational mobility?," IFS Working Papers W09/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Roland Strausz, 2009. "The Political Economy of Regulatory Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frederick Schauer & Richard Zeckhauser, 2009. "The Trouble with Cases," NBER Working Papers 15279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2009. "Taxes and Trading versus Intensity Standards: Second-Best Environmental Policies with Incomplete Regulation (Leakage) or Market Power," NBER Working Papers 15262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-644, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wendy Dobson, 2009. "A Window of Opportunity Opens: Asian and American Views of the International Economic Architecture," Working Papers Series 19, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Aug 2009.
- Jerome Adda & Samuel Berlinski & V. Bhaskar & Steve Machin, 2009. "Market regulation and firm performance: the case of smoking bans in the UK," IFS Working Papers W09/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009. "Has the Basel II Accord Encouraged Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-643, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2009. "What Happened to Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-636, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Di Cesare, Antonio, 2009. "Securitization and Bank Stability," MPRA Paper 16831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2009. "Reputation and Credit Market Formation: How Relational Incentives and Legal Contract Enforcement Interact," IZA Discussion Papers 4351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Kremer & Jessica Leino & Edward Miguel & Alix Peterson Zwane, 2009. "Spring Cleaning: Rural Water Impacts, Valuation and Property Rights Institutions," NBER Working Papers 15280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granlund, David, 2009. "Price and welfare effects of a pharmaceutical substitution reform," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 777, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Usher, 2011. "Why the Legal System is Not Necessarily Less Efficient than the Income Tax In Redistributing Income," Working Papers 1210, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2009. "A Welfare Analysis of Global Patent Protection in a Model with Endogenous Innovation and Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).