Report NEP-REG-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Ebert & Eva Lütkebohmert, 2009. "Treatment of Double Default Effects within the Granularity Adjustment for Basel II," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse10_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The responsive approach by the Basel Committee (on Banking Supervision) to regulation: Meta risk regulation, the Internal Ratings Based Approaches and the Advanced Measurement Approaches," MPRA Paper 16752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Grajek & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2009. "Regulation and investment in network industries: Evidence from European telecoms," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-09-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Yu-Shan Lo, . "Market Shares, Consumer Ignorance and the Reciprocal Termination Charges," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 09/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2009. "Mobile termination and mobile penetration," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1166, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Faulkender & Mitchell Petersen, 2009. "Investment and Capital Constraints: Repatriations Under the American Jobs Creation Act," NBER Working Papers 15248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Albouy, 2009. "Partisan Representation in Congress and the Geographic Distribution of Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 15224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.