Report NEP-REG-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O. Ashton Morgan & Simon Condliffe, 2009. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Environmental Regulation Enforcement and the Firm Location Decision among U.S. Counties," Working Papers 09-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2009. "Conceptualizing Informality: Regulation and Enforcement," Working Papers 48926, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tsur, Yacov, 2009. "On the Theory and Practice of Water Regulation," Discussion Papers 47503, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio, 2009. "Banking on politics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4902, The World Bank.
- Erlend Nier, 2009. "Financial Stability Frameworks and the Role of Central Banks: Lessons from the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Tomasz Kozluk & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2009. "Ten Years of Product Market Reform in OECD Countries: Insights from a Revised PMR Indicator," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 695, OECD Publishing.
- Takagi, Chifumi & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2008. "Japan MRL Regulation," Agricultural Economic Report Series 44100, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- James Aitken & Manmohan Singh, 2009. "Deleveraging After Lehman--Evidence from Reduced Rehypothecation," IMF Working Papers 09/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2009. "Market Structure and the Penetration of Alternative Energy Technologies," Discussion Papers 47174, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Jens Arnold & Peter Hoeller & Margaret Morgan & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Structural Reforms and the Benefits of the Enlarged EU Internal Market: Much Achieved and Much to Do," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 694, OECD Publishing.
- Pablo Antolín & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Private Pensions and Policy Responses to the Financial and Economic Crisis," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 36, OECD Publishing.