Report NEP-REG-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balázs Égert, 2009. "Infrastructure Investment in Network industries: The Role of Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Independence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 688, OECD Publishing.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 220, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lei Fang & Richard Rogerson, 2009. "Product market regulation and market work: a benchmark analysis," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2009-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn, 2009. "Banking-on-the-Average Rules," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/107, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:lat:legeco:2009-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- OGGIONI, Giorgia & SMEERS, Yves, 2008. "Average power contracts can mitigate carbon leakage," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2008062, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).