Report NEP-REG-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatom, John, 2009. "AIG and the Fed: Prologue to future financial regulation?," MPRA Paper 14122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2009. "Labor Market Regulation and the Legal System," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200915, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- John P. Harding & Xiaozhong Liang & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Bank Capital Requirements and Capital Structure," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2009. "A review of regulatory instruments to control environmental externalities from the transport sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4867, The World Bank.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "A Decision Rule to Minimize Daily Capital Charges in Forecasting Value-at-Risk," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0907, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00367492_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew G. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 2008. "Issues of Fairness in Dispute Settlement," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 577, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Philip Keitel, 2008. "The laws, regulations, guidelines, and industry practices that protect consumers who use gift cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia 08-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:crs:wpdeee:2008-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore