Report NEP-REG-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "The Future of Electricity (and Gas) Regulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0819, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Johan Stennek & Thomas Tangeras, 2008. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Papers 08-09, NET Institute.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2008. "Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Laffont's Lead," Working Papers ECARES 2008_018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Strauss, Jason, 2008. "Flexible Rate Filing Insurance Rate Regulation as Alternative to Incentive Incompatibility in Prior-Approval," MPRA Paper 11167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bardey, David & Canta, Chiara & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2010. "Health Care Providers Payments Regulation when Horizontal and Vertical Differentiation Matter," IDEI Working Papers 532, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2008. "Incentives to Invest and to Give Access to Non-Regulated Next Generation Networks," Working Papers 08-10, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Cosnita, A. & Tropeano, J.P., 2008. "Negotiating remedies : revealing the merger efficiency gains," Working Papers 200803, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2008. "Dynamic Regulation of Quality," Cahiers de recherche 08-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Winston Harrington, 2008. "The Design of Effective Regulations of Transport," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/2, OECD Publishing.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Marco di Maggio, 2008. "Households’ Indebtedness and Financial Fragility," CSEF Working Papers 208, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Sep 2010.
- Flavio Menezes & Christian Roessler, 2008. "Good and Bad Consistency in Regulatory Decisions," Discussion Papers Series 376, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2008. "The impact of productive efficiency and quality of a regulated local public utility on final goods prices and consumers welfare," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- White, Benedict & Raguragavan, Jananee & Chambers, Robert G., 2007. "Agri-environmental Regulation on the Back of a Data Envelopment Analysis," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7963, Agricultural Economics Society.
- James Crotty & Gerald Epstein, 2008. "Proposals for Effectively Regulating the U.S. Financial System to Avoid Yet Another Meltdown," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.