Report NEP-REG-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G. & Triebs, T., 2008. "Productivity and Efficiency of US Gas Transmission Companies: A European Regulatory Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Inês Drumond, 2008. "Bank Capital Requirements, Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Basel Accords: A Synthesis," FEP Working Papers 277, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Littlechild, S.C. & Ponzano, E.A., 2007. "Transmission expansion in Argentina 5: the Regional Electricity Forum of Buenos Aires Province," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0762, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aidt, T. & Hillman, A., 2008. "Enduring Rents," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0802, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bongaerts, D. & Charlier, E., 2008. "Private Equity and Regulatory Capital," Discussion Paper 2008-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Th�ophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Marianne Riddervold, 2008. "Interests or principles? EU foreign policy in the ILO," RECON Online Working Papers Series 9, RECON.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2008. "On the Role and Design of Dispute Settlement Procedures in International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.