Report NEP-REG-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Weinmann, 2007. "Agglomerative Magnets and Informal Regulatory Networks: Electricity Market Design Convergence in the USA and Continental Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/15, European University Institute.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," Working Papers 31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- João Vareda & Steffen Hoernig, 2007. "The race for telecoms infrastructure investment with bypass: Can access regulation achieve the first best?," Working Papers 29, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- João Vareda, 2007. "Access Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand," Working Papers 30, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Mark Thatcher, 2007. "Regulatory Agencies, the State and Markets: A Franco-British Comparison," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/17, European University Institute.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Zhijun, 2008. "Cartel Organization and Antitrust Enforcement," Working Papers 08-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.