Report NEP-REG-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abay Mulatu, 2008. "Weighing the relative importance of environmental regulation for industry location," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0803, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Estache, Antonio & Rossi, Martin A., 2008. "Regulatory agencies : impact on firm performance and social welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4509, The World Bank.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2008. "Informational Benefits of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 070810, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Granlund, Peik, 2008. "Regulatory choices in global financial markets – restoring the role of aggregate utility in the shaping of market supervision," Research Discussion Papers 1/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Aron Balas & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Divergence of Legal Procedures," NBER Working Papers 13809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Rita Germani, 2007. "The Environmental Enforcement in the Civil and the Common Law Systems. A Case on the Economic Effects of Legal Institutions," Quaderni DSEMS 22-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.