Report NEP-REG-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Salim, 2007. "Access Price Regulation and Price Discrimination in Intermediate Goods Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 731, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Straub, Stephane, 2007. "Do regulation and institutional design matter for infrastructure sector performance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4378, The World Bank.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge," MPRA Paper 5435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jo Seldeslachts & Joseph A. Clougherty & Pedro Pita Barros, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," CIG Working Papers, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG) SP II 2007-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- AMBEC Stefan & SEBI Carine, 2007. "Acceptable regulations to reduce common resource extraction," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 07.20.241, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hülya Eraslan & Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2007. "The anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.