Report NEP-REG-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0052, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jokivuolle , Esa & Vesala, Timo, 2007. "Portfolio effects and efficiency of lending under Basel II," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 13/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Germán Coloma, 2007. "Damages for Breach of Contract, Impossibility of Performance and Legal Enforceability," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo., Universidad del CEMA 357, Universidad del CEMA.
- Patrick Honohan, 2007. "Should Bank Supervisors in Developing Countries Exercise More or Less Forbearance?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp231, IIIS.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2007. "Governance indicators : where are we, where should we be going ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4370, The World Bank.
- Horst Siebert, 2007. "Rules for Border-Crossing Factor Movements," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1381, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mayes, David G & Nieto, Maria J & Wall , Larry, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: is Prompt Corrective Action a partial solution?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 7/2007, Bank of Finland.