Report NEP-REG-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, Rupinder, 2000. "Bank Regulation, Compliance and Enforcement," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrei Medvedev, 2007. "Structural Remedies in Merger Regulation in a Cournot Framework," Working Papers 07-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Poul Kjaer, 2007. "Rationality within REACH? On Functional Differentiation as the Structural Foundation of Legitimacy in European Chemicals Regulation," EUI-LAW Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Ashok Vir Bhatia, 2007. "New Landscape, New Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Wang, Fan, 2007. "Risk-Based Pricing of High Loan-To-Value Mortgage," MPRA Paper 4788, University Library of Munich, Germany.