Report NEP-REG-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marquez, Carlos, 2007. "Extensive Capture: the rise of international industrial regulation," MPRA Paper 3642, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2007.
- STUMPF, Ulrich, 2006. "Markets Susceptible to ex ante Regulation : Methodology and Commission Recommendation," MPRA Paper 3570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Siôn & Jones, Pau, 2006. "e-Communications: Investment and the Regulatory Framework," MPRA Paper 3568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:empelm:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azmat, Ghazala & Manning, Alan & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Privatization, Entry Regulation and the Decline of Labour's Share of GDP: A Cross-Country Analysis of the Network Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2006. "Active Courts and Menu Contracts," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2006/511, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Franz Kronthaler, 2007. "Effectiveness of Competition Law: A Panel Data Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Gabriela Inchauste, 2007. "Informality and Regulations," IMF Working Papers 07/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Sandra Blome & Kai Fachinger & Dorothee Franzen & Gerhard Scheuenstuhl & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Pension Fund Regulation and Risk Management: Results from an ALM Optimisation Exercise," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 8, OECD Publishing.
- Felix Hüfner & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "The Swedish Housing Market: Better Allocation via Less Regulation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 559, OECD Publishing.
- Ju, Jiandong & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2007. "Domestic Institutions and the Bypass Effect of Financial Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.