Report NEP-REG-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aloísio P. Araújo & José Valentim M. Vicente, 2006. "Contagion, Bankruptcy and Social Welfare Analysis in a Financial Economy with Risk Regulation Constraint," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 118, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Regulating a Multi-Utility Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Littlechild, S., 2007. "The bird in hand: stipulated settlements and electricity regulation in Florida," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0713, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francesco Crespi & Valeria Costantini, 2007. "Environmental Regulation and the Export Dynamics of Energy Technologies," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.