Report NEP-REG-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliana Viviano, 2006. "Entry regulations and labor market outcomes: evidence from the Italian retail trade sector," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 594, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lars P. Feld, 2006. "Regulatory Competition and Federalism in Switzerland: Diffusion by Horizontal and Vertical Interaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084545 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Acconcia & Claudia Cantabene, 2006. "A Big Push to Deter Corruption: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 159, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 May 2008.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "Indexed Regulation," Discussion Papers dp-06-32, Resources For the Future.
- Per Pettersson-Lidbom, 2004. "Does the Size of the Legislature Affect the Size of Government? Evidence from Two Natural Experiments," Discussion Papers 350, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).