Report NEP-REG-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester & Todd A. Vermilyea, 2005. "Potential competitive effects on U.S. bank credit card lending from the proposed bifurcated application of Basel II," Working Papers 05-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:05.59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriela Dragan, 2005. "Romania, between the “magnetism” of Structural Funds and the “corrective” tools of EU state aid regulations," ERSA conference papers ersa05p153, European Regional Science Association.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2006. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," IZA Discussion Papers 1946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Acconcia, 2006. "Endogenous Corruption and Tax Evasion in a Dynamic Model," CSEF Working Papers 154, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Nov 2006.
- Oreopoulos, Phil, 2005. "Canadian Compulsory School Laws and Their Impact on Educational Attainment and Future Earnings," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005251e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kara Reynolds, 2006. "Dumping on U.S. Farmers: Are There Biases in Global Antidumping Regulations?," Working Papers 2006-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Guido De Blasio, 2005. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives - the case of the Italian Law 488," ERSA conference papers ersa05p649, European Regional Science Association.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2004. "Asset return correlation in Basel II: implications for credit risk management," Working Papers CEB 04-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dreher, Axel & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Luechinger & Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Bureaucratic Rents and Life Satisfaction," IEW - Working Papers 269, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Menno Van der Veen & Willem Korthals Altes, 2005. "Strategic city projects, legal systems and professional effectiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa05p365, European Regional Science Association.
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2006. "Anticipated versus Realized Benefits: Can Event Studies be Used to Predict the Impact of New Regulations?," Working Papers 2006-02, American University, Department of Economics.