Report NEP-REG-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 2004. "Forced information disclosure and the fallacy of transparency in markets," Working Papers 1202, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:col:000145:001125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney Ludema (Georgetown University) and Anna Maria Mayda (Georgetown University and CEPR), 2005. "Do Countries Free Ride on MFN?," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Sédillot, Béatrice, 2005. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Employment Protection Reform: Experience Rating and French Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joel Fried, 2005. "Elimination of the Foreign Property Rule on Tax Deferred Savings Plans," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20055, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Gerhard Glomm & Fabio Mendez, 2005. "Does Inefficiency Justify Privatization? The Case of Intermediate Industry Monopolies," Macroeconomics 0507024, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004221 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2004. "Banks without Parachutes – Competitive Effects of Government Bail-out Policies," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvador Carmona, 2003. "Cost Accounting in Early Regulated Markets: The Case of the Royal Soap Factory of Seville, 1525-1692," Working Papers Economia wp03-16, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Julio Orlando De Castro, 2004. "Piracy as Strategy? A Reexamination of Product Piracy," Working Papers Economia wp04-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.