Report NEP-REG-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Cumming & Daniel Schmidt & Uwe Walz, 2004. "Legality and Venture Governance Around the World," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/17, Center for Financial Studies.
- Andreas Jobst, 2004. "The Basle Securitisation Framework Explained: The Regulatory Treatment of Asset Securitisation," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/21, Center for Financial Studies.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12397 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haldun Evrenk, 2005. "Mackerels in the Moonlight: Corrupt Politicians and Anti- Corruption Reform in Two-Candidate Elections," Game Theory and Information 0507005, EconWPA.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2005. "A Cure for Discrimination? Affirmative Action and the Case of California Proposition 209," IZA Discussion Papers 1674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).