Report NEP-REG-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2005. "Regulation or Markets? The Case of Employment Contract," IEPR Working Papers 05.17, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Mandell, Svante, 2004. "Optimal Mix of Price and Quantity Regulation under Uncertainty," Research Papers in Economics 2004:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Sin & Suzi Kerr & Joanna Hendy, 2005. "Taxes vs Permits: Options for Price-Based Climate Change Regulation," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- H. Naci Mocan & Turan G. Bali, 2005. "Asymmetric Crime Cycles," NBER Working Papers 11210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2005. "Low-fee ($5/day/child) Regulated Childcare Policy and the Labor Supply of Mothers with Young Children: a Natural Experiment from Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0508, CIRPEE.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2005. "The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?," Staff General Research Papers 12267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "The Economic Winners and Losers of Legalized Gambling," NBER Working Papers 11234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobsson, Adam & Naranjo, Alberto, 2004. "How Do Drug Lords in Final Destination Countries Respond to Anti-Drug Policies?," Research Papers in Economics 2004:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "L’encadrement des sociétés de capital de risque : analyse et recommandations," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-07, CIRANO.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2005. "Did Iraq Cheat the United Nations? Underpricing, Bribes, and the Oil for Food Program," NBER Working Papers 11202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genevieve Boyreau-Debray & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 11214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sun, Junjie, 2005. "U.S. Financial Transmission Rights: Theory and Practice," Staff General Research Papers 12266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.