Report NEP-REG-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BÃ¶rner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael L. Katz & Howard A. Shelanski, 2004. "Merger Policy and Innovation: Must Enforcement Change to Account for Technological Change?," NBER Working Papers 10710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Rule of Law, Democracy, Openness, and Income: Estimating the Interrelationships," NBER Working Papers 10750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Chant, 2004. "Counterfeiting: A Canadian Perspective," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-33, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Freixas & Gyongyi Loranth & Alan D. Morrison & Hyun Song Shin, 2004. "Regulating Financial Conglomerates," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 54, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat & Jonathan Gruber & Phillip B. Levine, 2004. "Abortion Legalization and Lifecycle Fertility," NBER Working Papers 10705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Kevin N. Cowan & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Effective Labor Regulation and Microeconomic Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 10744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004. "Timing Constraints and the Allocation of Time: The Effects of Changing Shopping Hours Regulations in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 1309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Eduardi Mendoza Contreras & Neil Rickman, 2004. "Network Industries: Regulation By Duopoly Under Political Constraints," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004, Royal Economic Society 36, Royal Economic Society.
- Carolyn Currie, 2004. "Regulatory Failure in Emerging Markets," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 135, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2004. "A survey of securities laws and enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3405, The World Bank.
- Germa Bel & Francesc Trillas, 2004. "Privatization, Corporate Control and Regulatory Reform: The case of Telefonica," Finance, EconWPA 0409053, EconWPA.
- D Rigby, 2004. "GM Food, Risk, Regulation and the EU-US Trade Dispute," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0410, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- E Auriol & P M Picard, 2004. "Liberal Regulation: Privatization of Natural Monopolies with Adverse Selection," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0403, Economics, The University of Manchester.