Report NEP-REG-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jasper Hoek, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Restructuring: Evidence from Regulated and Unregulated Labor Markets in Brazil," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 484, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Uður Emek, 2002. "The Role of Auction Design in Awarding Spectrum," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0209001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramiro Tovar-Landa, 2002. "Efficiency in Finacial Regulation and Reform of Supervisory," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0209002, EconWPA.
- V. Bhaskar & Bishnupriya Gupta & Mushtaq Khan, 2002. "Partial Privatization and Yardstick Competition: Evidence from Employment Dynamics in Bangladesh," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 545, University of Essex, Department of Economics.