Report NEP-REG-2001-06-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Getting the Prices Wrong: The Limits of Market-Based Environmental Policy," Development and Comp Systems 0106005, EconWPA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Global CO2-Trade and Local Externalities," IEW - Working Papers 077, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dario Bonato & Sandra Nocera & Harry Telser, 2001. "The Contingent Valuation Method in Health Care: An Economic Evaluation of Alzheimer's Disease," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0101, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Inna Cabelkova, 2001. "Entry Restrictions, Corruption and Extortion in the Context of Transition," Development and Comp Systems 0106003, EconWPA.
- Richard J. Gilbert & Michael L. Katz, 2001. "An Economist's Guide to U.S. v. Microsoft," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0106001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cfr:cefirw:pub002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kattuman, P.A. & Green, R.J. & Bialek, J.W., 2001. "A Tracing Method for Pricing Inter-Area Electricity Trades," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0107, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas P. Lyon & Eric Rasmusen, 2001. "Option Contracts and Renegotiation in Complex Environments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-118, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cfr:cefirw:pub001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stennek, Johan, 2001. "Horizontal Mergers Without Synergies May Increase Consumer Welfare," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 558, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.