Report NEP-PUB-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan Chahrour & Justin Svec, 2014. "Optimal Capital Taxation and Consumer Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 854, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The Behavioralist As Tax Collector: Using Natural Field Experiments to Enhance Tax Compliance," NBER Working Papers 20007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2013. "Taxes on Income: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) BP2014/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2013. "Discretionary fiscal policy and economic activity in Greece," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 169, Bank of Greece.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2014. "Assessing the variability of indirect tax elasticity in Greece," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 171, Bank of Greece.