Report NEP-PUB-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio & Pereira, Thiago, 2013. "On the Efficiency of Equal Sacrifice Income Tax Schedules," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 741, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jana Kremer & Nikolai Stähler, 2013. "Structural and Cyclical Effects of Tax Progression," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201305, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2013. "Gender Norms, Work Hours, and Corrective Taxation," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 857, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Ball & John Creedy, 2013. "Tax Policy with Uncertain Future Costs: Some Simple Models," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/07, New Zealand Treasury.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2013. "Optimal Sales Tax Rebates and Tax Enforcement Consumers," Working Papers 1302, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Fiona McAlister & Debasis Bandyopadhyay & Robert Barro & Jeremy Couchman & Norman Gemmell & Gordon Liao, 2012. "Average Marginal Income Tax Rates for New Zealand, 1907-2009," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em5-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em7-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em8-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em9-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jasper Lukkezen & Coen Teulings, 2013. "Optimal fiscal policy," CPB Discussion Paper 242, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Antra Bhatt & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2013. "Federal Transfers and Fiscal Discipline in India: An Empirical Evaluation," CEIS Research Paper 271, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Apr 2013.