Report NEP-PUB-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Destabilizing Balanced-Budget Consumption Taxes in Multi-Sector Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1312, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2012.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari & Ugo Trenta, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," CEIS Research Paper 266, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Mar 2013.
- Yukinobu Kitamura, 2013. "Value Added Tax Revisited: Toward a Reasonable Consumption Tax Reform in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-274, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ehrhart, H. & Guerineau, S., 2013. "Commodity price volatility and tax revenue: Evidence from developing countries," Working papers 423, Banque de France.
- Islam, Asif M. & López, Ramón E., 2013. "Government Spending and Air Pollution in the US," Working Papers 144406, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Matthew W. McCarter & Anya C. Samak & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Divided Loyalties or Conditional Cooperation? An experimental study of contributions to multiple public goods," Working Papers 13-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.