Report NEP-PUB-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Partisan Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1979-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 7190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yosuke Furukawa, 2013. "Increased Regressivity of the Optimal Capital Tax under a Welfare Constraint for Newborn Children," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 846, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2013. "Estate Taxation with Altruism Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 18792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Below the Salt: Decentralizing Value-Added Taxes," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Periklis Gogas & Ioannis Pragidis, 2013. "Asymmetric Fiscal Policy Shocks," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 07_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ivo Bischoff & Peter Bönisch & Peter Haug & A. Illy, 2013. "Vertical Grants and Local Public Efficiency," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.