Report NEP-PUB-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Normann Lorenz & Dominik Sachs, 2012. "Optimal Participation Taxes and Efficient Transfer Phase-Out," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-37, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Been-Lon Chen & Chia-Hui Lu, 2012. "Optimal Factor Tax Incidence in Two-sector Human Capital-based Models," IEAS Working Paper : academic research, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan 12-A018, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Christoph Gorgas & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2012. "The long run effect of taxes on the distribution of top income shares: an empirical investigation," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2012-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2012. "The economics of taxing net wealth: A survey of the issues," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics, Walter Eucken Institut e.V. 12/5, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2012. "Non-linear Effects of Taxation on Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laszlo Goerke & Frederik Herzberg & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Failure of Ad Valorem and Specific Tax Equivalence under Uncertainty," IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) 201205, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Vetter, Henrik, 2012. "Indirect taxation of monopolists: A tax on price," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2012-60, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sagasta Elorza, Amagoia & Usategui Díaz de Otalora, José María, 2012. "Optimal overall emissions taxation in durable goods oligopoly," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-18, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2012. "(Tax evasion) power to the people: does "early democratization" increase the size of the informal sector?," MPRA Paper 43343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gwenola Trotin, 2012. "Solving the Yitzhaki Paradox," AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France 1238, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Wilfredo L. Maldonado & José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2012. "Beliefs and Public Good Provision with Anonymous Contributors," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2012-599, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2012. "“Beyond pure public and pure private management models: Mixed firms in the European Airport Industry”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201221, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2012.