Report NEP-PUB-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2012. "Redistributive Preferences, Redistribution, and Inequality: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Fiscal Union in Europe? Redistributive and Stabilising Effects of an EU Tax-Benefit System," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kasten, Tanja & Siemers, Lars, 2012. "Business Taxation and Wages: Evidence from Individual Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehrmann, Annika & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2012. "Asymmetric taxation of profits and losses and its influence on investment timing: Paradoxical effects of tax increases," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre 134, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Mihai Mutascu, 2012. "The Binary Choice Approach of Laffer Curve," FEAA Working Papers, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 2012.FEAA.F.01, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hiroki Tanaka & Masahiro Hidaka, 2011. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1033, European Regional Science Association.
- Jocelyn Boussard & Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers and Public Debt Dynamics in Consolidations," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 460, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.