Report NEP-PUB-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "The inequality effects of a dual income tax system," Discussion Papers 663, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Optimal redistributive taxation in a multi-externality model," Economics working papers 2011-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2011. "Optimal taxation of wealth transfers when bequests are motivated by joy of giving," Economics working papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jan Wouters and Katrien Meuwissen, 2011. "Global Tax Governance: Work in Progress?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert, 2011. "Energy taxes and oil price shock," IDEI Working Papers 687, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.